Reviewing Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer 01 Jerry Brown, Taupe Tom 02 on this put up these days.
Bold, hairy, sharp and skinny, there’s no forehead that the Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer can’t paintings its magic on. The sweat/humidity-resistant, water-proof components guarantees the color doesn’t slide round in the course of the process the day & lasts for 12 hours immediately making it your go-to product for holding your brows on level.
My Experience with Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer 01 Jerry Brown, Taupe Tom 02:
If there may be one product that I’m heads-over-heels in love with at the moment – it’s Sugar forehead pencils. If you will have been a long-term reader of IMBB, you understand that my Holy Grail forehead pencil is by way of Tom Ford (Tom Ford Brow Sculptor) And I used to be demise for an Indian logo to do a forehead pencil this just right each in the case of design and texture. Sugar has nailed it!
It is available in two colours:
1. Jerry Brown 01 – It’s a heat darkish brown colour. It’s not that i am the most important fan of this color. I love my forehead pencils to have a slight greyish undertone. This one has a reddish undertone and does now not glance very herbal for my black hair.
2. Taupe 02 – Obsessed! It’s the easiest color of taupe gray and I can’t prevent the usage of it. The greyish undertone makes it glance soooo herbal and this colour would paintings for most ladies who’ve black-brow hair.
Texture: Perfection. Neither too creamy, nor too dry – simply sufficient to to attract forehead hair with out dragging. I don’t adore it when forehead pencils are too creamy. They finally end up having a look like “cream” on brows after which smudging. The forehead pencil needs to be arduous, however simply sufficient.
Design: Floored by way of it. This is by way of a long way my favorite more or less forehead pencil design. A fantastic semi-stiff brush on the finish and a slanted twist up pencil. Also, the design of pencil is skinny on one finish and thick at the different, so you’ll actually forehead positive hair the usage of a thinner finish. And complete the gaps the usage of a thicker finish. Genius!
Pigmentation: It’s pigmented sufficient to come up with simply sufficient colour to make your brows glance herbal. With a light-hand, you’ll draw comfortable feather like strokes and with heavy hand, you’ll in point of fact move all out and draw-in your brows.
It hasn’t ever damaged and I haven’t stopped the usage of it for the reason that day I were given it. If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I’d fill up my drawer mighty neatly for following couple of years. 😛
Quick Pros and Cons:
- Love the “Taupe Tom” colour.
- Excellent design and simple to hold round. Love that it comes with a broom on the finish and naturally, the slanted tip is my absolute favourite.
- No sprucing wanted.
- Just creamy sufficient to come up with superb regulate with out going overboard.
- Super lengthy lasting. I’ve worn it for just right 10-12 hours. Never pale.
- I’m simply now not keen on “Jerry Brown” color. It’s a bit of too heat for my liking.
- Great value.
- But total, that is my holy Grail forehead pencil.
I’ve used it in these types of seems discussed underneath:
Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 08 Jackie Brown
Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner – Black Swan
Sugar Twist and Shout Fadeproof Kajal – Black Velvet
Sugar 02 Still Got The Blues Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal
ColourPop Brow Pencil Black N Brown
MUA Eyebrow Pencil Black/Brown
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Brown
L.A. Colors Browie Wowie Brow Pencil Espresso
zero out of
five in response to