In my fresh Korean good looks haul, section from skin care merchandise from Etude area, I additionally purchased mascaras, eye lash serum, and this eyeliner. Read on for extra main points in this Etude House Styling Eyeliner in Black.
Black eyeliner pencil does double responsibility with aptitude, lining eyes for herbal definition or growing a gentle wash of coloration that’s nonetheless suitable for extra skilled settings. Tip glides on without problems with out tugging or pulling on lids, staying lustrous and color-true as soon as it units in position for gorgeous definition with out minimum fading or smudging.
My Experience with Etude House Styling Eyeliner in Black:
Etude House logo has some wonderful skin care merchandise and because of this it was once value checking out their make-up merchandise as neatly. I lately attempted the attention lash serum from this logo and it did running in improving the duration of my lashes to an considerable stage. Because of excellent previous enjoy, I made up our minds to speculate in their make-up merchandise as neatly.
The product comes in the standard twist-up eyeliner packaging. It has a tube that holds the product and a cap to offer protection to it. The twist-up mechanism turns out robust and has now not given up on me but (maximum twist up eyeliners do forestall running ultimately). The amount will have been extra, with my present eyeliner wishes it’ll remaining a month, if used on day-to-day foundation.
The coloration is opaque, intense black and offers a easy, streak-less software in one cross. It isn’t tremendous simple to go with the flow like a gel eyeliner, however isn’t too dry both – it applies on higher lids with minimum tugging. Also, in couple of strokes, the total depth of coloration is published and a couple of coats aren’t required.
The endurance, then again, isn’t that groovy. The coloration does begin to boring after a couple of hours and reapplication is needed. It may be now not smudge-proof or water-proof, it’ll now not give racoon eyes however will begin to smudge in the nook of the eyes and provides an unkempt look to the attention make-up. It isn’t suggest to folks with teary eyes or who shouldn’t have time to the touch up their make-up each and every few hours.
Pros of Etude House Styling Eyeliner in Black:
- I just like the skin care merchandise from Etude House – they use wonderful elements in their merchandise and with a bit of luck do the similar in their make-up merchandise as neatly.
- An reasonably priced eyeliner, value a check out for many who like to dabble with new make-up stuff.
- Can be implemented at the higher lids and waterline with minimum tugging and pulling.
- Does now not require a couple of coats to show complete depth of colours, simply a few coats are enough.
- Can be used to create smokey eyes or for delicate kohl on waterline.
- Available in different coloration variants as neatly.
Cons of Etude House Styling Eyeliner in Black:
- Availability may also be a subject matter for some, however some Korean web pages do send to India as neatly.
- Not smudgeproof or water-proof, does begin to smear from the attention corners and runs down if eyes get started tearing up.
- The coloration begins to lose its depth after a couple of hours, touch-up required after that.
I like to recommend this product to people who like to dabble with new eye make-up or who like to hoard eyeliners. This eyeliner is reasonably priced and comfy to put on. However, it isn’t smudge evidence and water-proof and that’s a letdown for many people since those are probably the most key necessities that we search from an eyeliner.
Etude House Oh m’Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner Black
Etude House Tint My Brows Gel
6 Wonderful Makeup and Hair Styling Techniques from the Cannes 2016
Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse Deep Brown
Makeup Revolution London Black Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner – Black Swan
Maybelline Master Ink Matte Eyeliner 10 Charcoal Black
L’Oreal Paris 36H Super Liner Profound Black Gel Intenza Eyeliner
zero out of
five in response to