Innisfree Fig Brightening Scrub Cleanser Review
I like to take a look at out new facial cleansers, face washes, and scrubs and at any given time, I trade between Three-Four other cleansers and scrubs. A excellent facial cleanser or a scrub must lather decently, blank face, must have minute debris to exfoliate pores and skin and must no longer go away my face dry and stretchy (particularly, since exfoliation is a moderately drying procedure). I purchased a number of cleansers and face scrubs as a part of my Korean skincare haul and this publish is on Innisfree Fig Brightening Scrub Cleanser.
This creamy foam scrub cleanser accommodates fig extract and cellulose that delicately take away lifeless pores and skin cells, leaving you a blank and clear pores and skin.
How To Use:
Apply an acceptable quantity onto the face and gently therapeutic massage it. 2. Then wash off with lukewarm water.
My Experience with Innisfree Fig Brightening Scrub Cleanser:
The packaging of this product is same old for face wash and scrubs – the product is available in a tube shape. The dimension of the tube is 100ml and has a turn cap to dispense product when the tube is squeezed. The product is disbursed in a foam shape with minute, gritty debris in it. Most of the outline of Korean good looks merchandise, at the packaging and at the web site, could be in Korean and this a large downside for the shoppers the world over, however thankfully, Innisfree has an American web site as neatly and that gives data for his or her world buyer base. Since I’ve had a excellent enjoy with Korean skincare merchandise and particularly the ones through Innisfree, I went forward and acquired this product.
I’ve been the usage of this face scrub each two days and it used to be fulfilling to notice that it doesn’t dry out my pores and skin or give that stretchy feeling to pores and skin as maximum face washes do, so it sounds as if, it’s low on alcohols and sulphates as a result of my pores and skin catches those two components in an instant. It accommodates glycerin, water and stearci acid in prime focus therefore the slippery really feel to it and likewise the loss of dry feeling after utilization. It additionally claims to be wealthy in nutrients and antioxidants and will gently exfoliate lifeless pores and skin off the surface.
The perfume of this product isn’t very pleasant (it does no longer strike a cord in me of figs in any respect) and isn’t a promoting level of this product; alternatively, it does no longer scent of alcohol or different preservatives and that’s extra vital for me. It has a thick, cream-like texture and when combined with a couple of drops of water, it lathers up properly and leaves face squeaky blank. Overall, I’m inspired with this product and do recommendation others to take a look at it out.
Pros of Innisfree Fig Brightening Scrub Cleanser:
- It is an reasonably priced face scub, which is available in a beneficiant 100 ml dimension tube.
- The packaging is simple to retailer (can also be stored upright within the cupboard) and is go back and forth pleasant, leak evidence.
- No synthetic colour.
- It has a thick, cream-like consistency and lathers properly. It accommodates tiny, gritty debris that assist exfoliate pores and skin.
- Removes filth, make-up and clears out pores.
- It does no longer strip pores and skin of its herbal pores and skin and moisture. It claims to be wealthy in nutrients and anti-oxidants which might be advisable for pores and skin.
- It is alcohol and sulphate loose.
Cons of Innisfree Fig Brightening Scrub Cleanser:
- Availability can also be a topic for some however some Korean web pages do send to India as neatly.
- The perfume isn’t very pleasant. It isn’t synthetic and does scent natural however is neither delightful nor reminds of figs
- The worth of this product varies throughout other web pages and could be a bit nerve-racking for a few of us.
Innisfree Fig Brightening Scrub Cleanser is an reasonably priced face scrub which plays neatly. It is available in a beneficiant amount, provides moisture to pores and skin and simply gets rid of filth and make-up. I experience the usage of this face scrub each two days and suggest it to others as neatly, particularly those that aren’t too choosy in regards to the perfume in their skincare merchandise.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam
Innisfree Sea Salt Jelly Cleanser
Innisfree White Pore Facial Cleanser
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Mousse Cleanser
Grace Cole Boutique Wild Fig and Pink Cedar Body Lotion
Chanel Le Blanc Intense Brightening Foam Cleanser
Janssen Cosmetics Brightening Face Cleanser
MAC Lightful Marine Bright Formula Cleanser
Clarins White Plus Serum + Cleanser
zero out of
five in keeping with