In this publish, I might be reviewing Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner, which I picked up right through my Korean haul. I wish to give a large shoutout to the emblem “Missha” for making such a fantastic eyeliner.
Easy-to-use liquid eyeliner creates sharply outlined traces on eyelids with its ultra-fine tip that may pass from barely-there to all-out daring and intense.
My Experience with Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner:
Missha has some superb skin care merchandise and because of this I determined to check out out a few of their make-up merchandise as neatly. I latterly reviewed two mascaras from this emblem and so they have been little bit of a letdown, so I naturally had low hopes from this eyeliner as neatly, however I used to be pleasantly shocked with its efficiency, colour and put on time.
The product is available in the standard liquid eyeliner packaging. It has a tube that holds the product and a cap to carry the comb. The brush is neither too stiff that it’s onerous to move nor too flimsy that it streaks the product at the lids. It has the correct density of bristles that makes the product software more uncomplicated – the standard of brush is very important for flawless software of a liquid eyeliner.
The colour is opaque, intense black and offers a easy, streak-less software in a single pass. It choices up correct amount product and is absolute best for making winged eyeliner. With this brush, I will make wings with no scotch tape. This liner has no perfume, provides a matte end, and dries inside of a couple of seconds. It remains installed position until I take away it on the finish of the day, does no longer switch to lids, and is water resistant.
The perfect function of this eyeliner is that I will even use it underneath my khol on my waterline to offer an actual glance to my eyeliner – similar to I’ve tattooed it. It works wonders if implemented in that method – it makes certain that my khol does no longer smudge in any respect. This liner provides an intense black definition to my eye glance and assists in keeping my eye make-up contemporary. After the use of this eyeliner underneath khol, I do not need to fret about racoon eyes or unintended tearing of my eyes.
Pros of Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner:
- I just like the skin care merchandise from Missha – they use superb components of their merchandise and with a bit of luck are aware of their make-up line as neatly.
- Affordable, no doubt price a check out.
- It is water resistant, smudgeproof, and remains put until it’s got rid of on the finish of the day.
- It does no longer switch to lids or intrude with different eye make-up.
- Does no longer worsen eyes, does no longer purpose any allergy.
- Can be implemented underneath khol at the water line so as to add extra definition to eye glance and likewise to make certain that khol does no longer smudge or give racoon eyes.
- Opaque, matte end in a single pass.
- The brush is absolute best – choices the correct amount of product and may be just right for making winged eyeliner with a tape information.
Cons of Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eyeliner:
- Availability can also be a subject for some, however some Korean internet sites do send to India as neatly.
- It isn’t for many who like shiny eyeliner.
- I will’t bring to mind every other cons – it’s absolute best.
I extremely counsel this product to readers. It is inexpensive, smudge evidence, water evidence, opaque, intense black. It makes wing eyeliner software simple and, additionally can be utilized underneath khol on water line. It is no doubt price a check out.
Missha The Style 3-D Mascara
Missha Auto Eyebrow Pencil
Today’s Makeup : Sharp Edgy Graphic Eyeliner
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black Liner
Lotus Herbals Colorkick Curved Liquid Eyeliner
10 Incredible Liquid Eyeliner Application Tips for Beginners
zero out of
five in line with