Reviewing Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer 01 Jerry Brown, Taupe Tom 02 on this put up these days.
Bold, hairy, sharp and skinny, thereâ€™s no forehead that the Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer can’t paintings its magic on. The sweat/humidity-resistant, water-proof components guarantees the color doesnâ€™t slide round in the course of the process the day & lasts for 12 hours immediately making it your go-to product for holding your brows on level.
My Experience withÂ Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer 01 Jerry Brown, Taupe Tom 02:
If there may be one product that I’m heads-over-heels in love with at the moment â€“ itâ€™s Sugar forehead pencils. If you will have been a long-term reader of IMBB, you understand that my Holy Grail forehead pencil is by way of Tom Ford (Tom Ford Brow Sculptor) And I used to be demise for an Indian logo to do a forehead pencil this just right each in the case of design and texture. Sugar has nailed it!
It is available in two colours:
1. Jerry Brown 01 â€“ Itâ€™s a heat darkish brown colour. It’s not that i am the most important fan of this color. I love my forehead pencils to have a slight greyish undertone. This one has a reddish undertone and does now not glance very herbal for my black hair.
2. Taupe 02 â€“ Obsessed! Itâ€™s the easiest color of taupe gray and I can’t prevent the usage of it. The greyish undertone makes it glance soooo herbal and this colour would paintings for most ladies who’ve black-brow hair.
Texture:Â Perfection. Neither too creamy, nor too dry â€“ simply sufficient to to attract forehead hair with out dragging. I donâ€™t adore it when forehead pencils are too creamy. They finally end up having a look like â€œcreamâ€ on brows after which smudging. The forehead pencil needs to be arduous, however simply sufficient.
Design: Floored by way of it. This is by way of a long way my favorite more or less forehead pencil design. A fantastic semi-stiff brush on the finish and a slanted twist up pencil. Also, the design of pencil is skinny on one finish and thick at the different, so you’ll actually forehead positive hair the usage of a thinner finish. And complete the gaps the usage of a thicker finish. Genius!
Pigmentation:Â Â Itâ€™s pigmented sufficient to come up with simply sufficient colour to make your brows glance herbal. With a light-hand, you’ll draw comfortable feather like strokes and with heavy hand, you’ll in point of fact move all out and draw-in your brows.
It hasn’t ever damaged and I havenâ€™t stopped the usage of it for the reason that day I were given it. If they ever plan on discontinuing it, Iâ€™d fill up my drawer mighty neatly for following couple of years. ðŸ˜›
Quick Pros and Cons:
- Love the â€œTaupe Tomâ€ colour.
- Excellent design and simple to hold round. Love that it comes with a broom on the finish and naturally, the slanted tip is my absolute favourite.
- No sprucing wanted.
- Just creamy sufficient to come up with superb regulate with out going overboard.
- Super lengthy lasting. I’ve worn it for just right 10-12 hours. Never pale.
- I’m simply now not keen on â€œJerry Brownâ€ color. Itâ€™s a bit of too heat for my liking.
- Great value.
- But total, that is my holy Grail forehead pencil.
I’ve used it in these types of seems discussed underneath:
Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 08 Jackie Brown
Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner â€“ Black Swan
Sugar Twist and Shout Fadeproof Kajal â€“ Black Velvet
Sugar 02 Still Got The Blues Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal
ColourPop Brow Pencil Black N Brown
MUA Eyebrow Pencil Black/Brown
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Brown
L.A. Colors Browie Wowie Brow Pencil Espresso
zero out of
five in response to